Monday, March 24, 2008

Life can Change Fast!!

Its kinda Crazy how fast life can change... we live life by a list of things that are important to us... It might be our friends, our family, our jobs, or even our hobbies that drive us.... But it is so Crazy how FAst EVery Thing Can CHange! ....Then you come to understand once again.. that the only things that really matter are Relationships .. And the ones that really matter our
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH:
-GOD
-FAMILY
-OUR SELF
-AND THOSE AROUND US

The lord has weird ways of humbling his children to turn them to him.. But He dose love us.. And he gives us our trials so that we may turn to him in our time of need and exercise faith.. With faith in Christ we can do anything... Through Faith miracles happen!
I pray that we Can all look to our lord with Faith... And show him we love him by the way we live...
I want to say thank you to all those around me who have had and influence on me in my life! And i want to say sorry to all those who i have hurt along the way...
I know that I have Been probably the most far from being perfect then anyone i know... But im trying...

So please remember what really truly is important in life. The next time you see your parents tell them you love them.. tell your brothers and sisters, and friends how glad you are that they are a part of your life... for get your grudges with each other..
This life is to short to be distracted by the things that dont really matter...
I love everyone of you and you are all in my prayers

god bless

2 comments:

Dan & Tere said...

Sam, I luv you so much. Thanks for your awsome support for our family. You are a rock!

Unknown said...

How beautiful looks your family in the picture!! You are great, I remeber you guys every day. I hope you are OK. Well, que tengas buena suerte en tu misiĆ³n!!!! Eva