Monday, March 21, 2011

What's new


Hey I'm back. So many new amazing things have been happening in my life... so I thought I would just share a few of them with you.

On August 18th 2010, I returned from serving a 2 year LDS mission in the best place on earth, Colombia Barranquilla! It was and has been the best experience of my life and has shaped who I am for ever. Its funny how the Lord always seems to put the people you need right in your path. He is always a "step ahead" like he says going before us preparing the way.

3 months after returning home I was able to meet the most amazing young woman ever, a gorgeous girl from El Paso, Texas named Vanessa Escobar. And now 4 months later my gorgeous fiance and I are preparing to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity.

My family is doing amazing... although we get a few bumps and scrapes the Lord has always been at our side... I always find myself thinking and pondering on how lucky and blessed I am to have experienced and received so many blessings in just 23 short years.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You are awesome Sam, we love you and Vanessa and are so excited for you guys!

Samuel Wilson said...

tnanks danielle!!!!!
Im super excited to come down for conference and see you guys!!!