Sunday, May 4, 2008

Broke My Own Barrier V10

This weekend My big brother Bruce Friends MIssy and SAm Headed down to good old Joes Valley Utah for a climb trip! It was amazing, the temperatures where perfect! And the Boulders, the boulders where to die for!!! we All enjoyed It, but Bruce and I reached new heights! we both broke into way professional Grades! We both completed multiple V5's and V6's, But Also broke on to the scene with a very stout V7 in the Area 51 boulders. I also completed My personal best climb ever, "Finger Hut V10." If you are not familiar with rock climbing Grades, Braking into double digits for Bouldering is a very big deal! ... I just thought i would share My amazing weekend with all of you! and will put up pics shortly.
god bless
have an amazing day!

No comments: